“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and EDWARDS®, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #EdwardsPies http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”
EDWARDS® REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP® Crème Pie Shake – ice cream, milk, chocolate syrup, homemade peanut butter sauce, and a slice of EDWARDS® REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP® Crème Pie make this the perfect summer treat!
I love pie.
Sometimes I think I like it better than cake.
I mean, there are SO many varieties. Not that there aren’t a lot of different cakes, it’s just pie tastes better to me. Besides, there’s fruit in quite a few of them, so there’s that.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light Karo syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 slices EDWARDS® REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP® Crème Pie
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk, plus more if needed
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter Sauce, plus additional for garnishing the glass
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, plus additional for garnishing the glass
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
- Chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (I used about 4 of the minis)