Reese’s Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats – your favorite Rice Krispies treats made even better with the addition of peanut butter, Reese’s Mini Pieces, frosted with chocolate and covered with chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
We saw a snake yesterday.
I don’t think I like snakes.
They’re just slithery and really sort of freak me out.
I’ve seen mice running around in our house in New Hampshire, have managed to catch the scorpions we’ve had under cups, but snakes…
The Mr., the daughter who’s home from college and I were out for a hike along with our dog, Brady yesterday. Being in the desert, we are very aware that there’s a high probability we’ll see a snake on our hikes, especially this time of year, but one can become a bit lackadaisical.
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 10-ounce package marshmallows
- 1 10-ounce package Reese's Mini Pieces
- 1 16-ounce container milk chocolate frosting
- 20 miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, coarsely chopped