Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Cups – peanut butter cookies stuffed with a mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup and frosted with a chocolate buttercream.
I really can’t believe I have a 23 year old and certainly don’t feel old enough to have one that age.
Where on earth does the time go? It sort of seems like yesterday that I was holding my first baby in my arms, trying to figure out this whole parenting thing.
There are times when I still feel like I don’t know what I’m doing, but after all this time and having raised three well adjusted, happy, healthy and responsible children, I suppose we’re doing something right.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 recipe for Chocolate Buttercream
- 1 package Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped