Biscoff White Chocolate Dream Bars – crushed Biscoff cookies, Biscoff Cookie Spread, and White Chocolate Pudding make these NO BAKE bars an unbelievable dessert, perfect to serve anytime!
Here is it, another dream bar.
I have to be honest, I rather enjoy creating these bars because not only are they fun to make, but they’re also SO stinkin’ delicious!
I mean, take these Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars for instance. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is always such a hit, but this dessert…
- 1 8-ounce package Biscoff cookies, set 5 aside to crumble for topping
- 4 tablespoons butter (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy Biscoff
- 1 8-ounce container Cool Whip, divided
- 1 3.9 ounce package White Chocolate Jello-O Pudding Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 ounce white chocolate bar