This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cobblestone Bread Company via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.
Slow Cooker Chicken Sandwich – shredded and slow cooked, this barbecue chicken on a Cobblestone Bread Co. Corn Dusted Kaiser Roll is topped with melted Monterey Jack / Colby cheese, coleslaw and onion strings. It’s the perfect sandwich for your Game Day party!
And I love to eat food that’s really good!
Ok, I’m not tooting my own horn or anything and something I rarely do is tell you what I think of the recipe at the beginning of any post, but this sandwich….I just can’t wait to share it with you!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1 12-ounce bottle chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic,minced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- Butter for grilling the rolls
- 1 6-count package Cobblestone Corn Dusted Kaiser Rolls
- 6 slices Colby / Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pound coleslaw (I used store bought)
- 1 recipe for onion strings