Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake – a moist banana cake with chocolate chips throughout and a cream cheese frosting drizzled over the top!
One of my very favorite cake flavors is banana…
I like chocolate, but I really think I’d take a slice of banana cake if I were offered both.
Ok, depending on what time of the month it was, of course. haha
And bananas are healthy, so you can eat more that one slice of this cake, right? Or at least that’s what I’m telling myself.
I hardly ever make cakes.
We’re more of cookie family. Those things are gone in like, no time. The cakes, they just sit around after we’ve had a couple pieces and no one ever wants to finish it.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 4 ripe bananas, about (1 ½ cups)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons milk, plus additional if needed