M&M Valentine Blondies – tasty and simple blondies will sweeten up your sweet on February 14!
Another sweet treat for your Valentine’s Day enjoyment…
I find that because I’m posting three days a week now that I’m running out of things to talk to you about. haha
I think I need to get out more, so I have more of a life. 😉
And I can’t stop thinking about those pancakes I made the other day that were so unbelievably delicious! I certainly wouldn’t mind someone in particular serving these to me for breakfast in bed! I think It’s more likely to happen on my birthday or Mother’s Day than it is on Valentine’s Day though.
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup of packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of Valentine M&M's