Cooking times will vary depending on the size of your turkey and whether it is stuffed or unstuffed.
I recommend following the cooking instructions that you receive with your turkey.
- 9.8 lb. turkey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage, plus 8 additional whole leaves to place under the turkey's skin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly grated pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 - 4 cups turkey or chicken broth, if needed for basting