Yes, you read that right, Bad Butt, a post that is part of a DailyBuzz Moms 9×9 “Fall into Autumn’ Special!
- Yes, you read that right, Bad Butt, a post that is part of a DailyBuzz Moms 9×9 “Fall into Autumn’ Special!
- And yes, they’ve heard me use some foul language now and again, but this is a mouth I would kiss my mother with.
- I LOVE caramel apples. I love candy apples, too, but those really get stuck in my teeth and it annoys me to no end.
- Know what I mean? It’s great for a little while, but when you’re on a ride at the carnival and the only thing you can think about besides trying to keep the corn dog and the candy apple down you just ate before you got on this Tilt-A-Whirl is the fact that you’ve got this huge hunk o’ red chewy, sticky stuff stuck to your teeth.
- And boy, oh boy is it not easy to get off.
- But we’re not here to talk about carnival rides and candy apples.
- NO, we’re here to talk about F-A-L-L.
- And it has nothing to do with that Humpty guy, either.