It was pretty freaky and kind of reminded me of driving in a blizzard without the snow.
We got home in time to see it pass through and then were able to witness some pretty major lightning and pouring rain.
It’s the little things.
I made Pepperoni Bread last night for dinner and with it I usually always serve the Good Seasons Italian Dressing with it.
We’re dunkers and the stuff tastes really good soaked up in the pepperoni bread.
However, I had only a smidgen left in the cruet and there was no way I was not eating mine without some sort of Italian dressing.
- 1 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning (original called for thyme, but I was out)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil