Recipe and pictures are below.
Life happened today.
But doesn’t it always?
- But, I did actually bake dinner.
- It was a pizza with roasted butternut squash, red onion, sauteed spinach, and feta and mozzarella cheeses.
- And it was yummy.
- I’m kinda giving away the rating before I post the recipe.
- Yes, various things happened which became more of a priority than finishing this post.
- I don’t even know if I like that title.
- I’ll finish it in the morning, although pictures will have to wait until tomorrow night because I won’t have the right computer.
- Bed is calling, and my mind is fried.
- I love you and I thank you for being so faithful and reading even when I don’t have a recipe up.
- You are truly the greatest and I am so humbled that you are here.
- And I thank you so very much for spreading the word about 365 to your friends!
- You warm my heart and make me smile.
- Roasted Vegetable, Spinach & Feta Pizza – serves 3-4
- 1 small butternut squash
- 1/2 of a large red onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lb. spinach
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 homemade or store-bought pizza crust (I made it from scratch using the Fleischmann’s Pizza Crust Yeast with directions on the package and which required no rising time. It measured about 12-inches in diameter.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cornmeal for sprinkling of baking sheet or pizza stone