Yes, I did.
- Yes, I did.
- I have always, ok, not really always, just since I’ve started this blog always, wanted to bake something with puff pastry.
- I’m sure it isn’t difficult to make puff pastry from scratch, it’s probably just time consuming.
- It probably tastes much better than the store bought stuff, too.
- Aw, now I really am wishing I had made it from scratch.
- It was good, but you know nothing beats something that’s homemade.
- I saw palmiers, aka elephant ears, on Joy The Baker and they looked so easy that, “even a caveman could do it”.
- Easy peasy, especially if the pastry dough isn’t homemade.
- Cinnamon Sugar Palmiers – hmmmm…I completely forgot to count how many I made and since we’ve eaten quite a few of them I can’t even guess. Alright, it was probably about 18 or so.
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon