Happy weekend everyone!
I hope you’ll all be baking and spending time in your kitchen.
No, I hope you’re able to do what you want to do and if that includes kitchen time, then go for it and make something out of this world!
You should start with these cookies!
- No, I hope you’re able to do what you want to do and if that includes kitchen time, then go for it and make something out of this world!
- I went out last night after I baked one batch, so wasn’t home to hear the following as told to me by Mr. 365 today:
- Son, examining the latest baking creation: “What are these called?”
- Daughter, “Heaven!”
- Yes, they liked them that much.
- Ok, I’ll tell you now…these things tasted like cooked brownie batter (haha that would make them BROWNIES. Duh!)!
- No, but seriously, they were really good, and chewy, and gooey and fudgy.
- Oh, man…
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies – adapted from The Fannie Farmer Cookbook Thirteenth Edition
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup York Pieces (Peppermint Flavored Dark Chocolate Candies)